This property offers unique spaces for lease within the historic Alexander Keith’s Brewery.
Two, three, and four-storey spaces are arranged around an interior courtyard facing the Halifax waterfront. The building’s design highlights original brickwork and stone walls, with many of the leased spaces enhanced with contemporary elements.
The Brewery features offices, shops, and restaurants, as well as a barber and a tailor in this unique retail and office space.
- Downtown location just steps from the Halifax waterfront
- Popular tourist destination
- Conveniently adjacent to Marriott Courtyard Hotel and Salter’s Gate residential complex
- Unique space in a historic property
- A growing residential district
Overlooking the Halifax harbor, the Brewery is just steps away from many popular tourist destinations like the waterfront boardwalk and Seaport Farmers’ Market, as well as hotels, restaurants, shopping, spas, and entertainment venues. Ample parking and the ferry terminal are also close by.
Interested in this property?
Click on unit images to open a slideshow of available images.
2nd Floor Business Centre
- This business centre offers 5 private offices in an historic setting within the Alexander Keith's Brewery building.
- Short term leases available
- Professional building management
- Ample waterfront parking available
- Shared common area, board room and storage
- Furnished reception area and board room
Office #5 - $450.00 (gross monthly)
Office #4 - 425.00 (gross monthly)
Office #1 - LEASED
Office #3 - LEASED
Office #2 - LEASED
Main Floor Retail
- 1,510 sq. ft.
- Located in a growing residential and commercial area.
- Steps away from dining, shopping, banking and the downtown business district.
- Conveniently adjacent to the Marriott Courtyard Hotel and Salter's Gate residential complex.
- Former bakery - exhaust hood in place
- Lessor will consider build-out to suit requirement
- $8.00 net per square foot per annum
- Operating costs (estimated for 2018- $11.63 per sq. ft. per annum for CAC and taxes. Exclusive of power and cleaning.
Office - 3rd Floor
614 square feet
Base Rent: $8.00 per square foot per annum
Additional Rent: $15.09 per square foot per annum - 2018 estimate includes common area costs, taxes, power and cleaning
Suite 316, Malt Plant
Newly created open concept space
- 1,125 square feet
- Base Rent: $12.00 per square foot per annum
- Additional Rent: $15.09 per square foot per annum - 2018 estimate includes common area costs, taxes, power and cleaning
- large windows overlooking the harbour
- industrial style ceiling
- 1 private office module
- Features stone wall and polished concrete flooring